Friday 9 January 2015

January Newsletter 2015 ~ Northumberland Countryside, New Studio, Fresh Start! Happy New Year!

*|MC:SUBJECT|*
Supremily Jewellery Banner

January 2015 Newsletter


Happy New Year!!!!

 

Northumberland

Here we are in 2015! I hope you've all had a really lovely Christmas and New Year and are feeling refreshed and raring to go!
  The festive period has been a perfect and much needed time of rest and relaxation with lots of friends, dancing and amazing country walks.

 

Plans for 2015.....

 
  • Attend lots of summer festivals selling my work and dancing bare foot, full of smiles!

 
  • Fill my online shops with an array of delightful and unique creations

 
  • Work towards less Saturday stalls to free up more time to be creative and see friends!

 
  • Be healthy and get fit ~ walk more and eat less.

 
  • Learn to use my sewing machine and get creating lots of special clothes for my wardrobe and others.

 
  • Fully cleanse and sort my studio (photos to come!)
     

  • Grow salad and vegetables


and..

Keep chickens!!

I love New Year! Refresh, cleanse, plan and do! I wish you all a really happy, healthy and successful year ahead. Thank you for opening my newsletters, I know who you all are and I'm so grateful to each and every one of you xx

The Christmas Markets

Oh my goodness! What an amazing experience, and a first for my little business doing these huge events! As many of you know, I was extremely excited if not a little apprehensive about trading at two big xmas markets one after the other. I was finally in a position to invest a lot of time and money into applying and I was absolutely overwhelmed by the success!

Although some days were 14 hours long (from set up to pack down) I enjoyed every second of it!
A special mention to Isaac and Cinzia, who's help, company and support was overwhelming. So so grateful! x


December sales saw a taking in 2 and a half weeks that was way more than I took in my whole first year of business!!!


 

Two of the most memorable customer comments....

"I totally love your shop!" to which I replied..."oooh not a stall, a shop?!" to which he replied "Whey aye man! It's a proper shop, and the best one in the whole of town!!" ~ Newcastle Xmas Market

"Oh wow this is amazing! There's nothing like this in Hexham, will you be coming back??" ~ a lady at the Hexham Xmas Market



 

I met some lovely traders and have gained some fabulous new customers. 2015 is looking to be a very exciting year....I can't wait to get back to work!

Thank you to all those of you who came to the stall to visit, or who have visited the online shop and the website. It's an incredible feeling to know that all the hard work has paid off and my work is appreciated and loved so much. I actually feel like crying a little.... 

Christmas

This was spent at my Mum's house in York, feet up by the roaring fire and glass of wine in hand. Relaxing and quiet with just the two of us with my sister now living in Dubai.

Yummy Christmas

Mum cooked up a fabulous feast!

I received some really beautiful gifts. My most surprising and certainly useful has to be the camera from my sister. What a treat! I can't wait to get started on jewellery photography, look out for my product shots improving and evolving!

The Home Studio...

Before...

The beginning of January so far has seen huge changes to the work room. It all descended into chaos after the markets and the door was closed and the mess ignored over the festive period. I've been super excited to get a start on the new year cleanse, and it's going really well so far!!
 

After...(although not quite finished!!)

I've invested in some awesome new features which will really help with running the business more smoothly. I needed storage solutions, a larger desk for the photo lamps and some sort of a desk to edit photos and do my accounts. I now have an amazing corner workstation which even has magnetic boards, meaning I can use Supremily magnets! YES!
 

My photography studio set up is now really spacious with a new work surface (photos next month), and the cube shelving unit is doing a grand job of keeping gift boxes and sculpted canes at hand.
 

There's still lots to do, I've ordered a beautiful wall hanging from a fellow seller on etsy, based in India, for the wall behind the corner desk.
Needing some lovely plants to get involved soon too.....look out for next months newsletter (check your junk folders just in case...things can easily end up in there!) for more photos next month of the finished studio. I'm itching to get making canes again!!

 


Where to find me in January

Tynemouth Market, Saturday 10th,17th, 24th, 31st
(unless otherwise announced on the facebook page)

 

Quayside Market ~ Sun 18th, 25th

 

The 'shop' section on supremilyjewellery.com has been re-worked and now displays a 'new in the shop' gallery. Check in from time to time to see what's been added.

I'm also having a huge online sale this January....making room for new designs to come. Please help spread the word!

Use the code JAN15 to receive a whopping 25% discount on all orders over £10.
I'm feeling very generous :)

Supremily Shop

So, that's about it from me for this month. I'll be back next month with new designs. I can't wait to see what comes into existence! Watch this space...

Sending so much love to you all, stay warm and happy!

Love,
Emilyxx

(and her rather elven looking fiancee Ian ;) who's permission to use this photo I have not received because I am rather naughty! ~ LOVE YOU!x)
Facebook
Facebook
Twitter
Twitter
Website
Website
Copyright © 2015 Supremily Jewellery, All rights reserved.
January Newsletter

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences 
 






This email was sent to *|EMAIL|*
why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences
*|LIST:ADDRESSLINE|*

*|REWARDS|*

No comments:

Post a Comment