Sunday 21 July 2013

What doesn't kill thee makes thee stronger!!!

Feeling free as a bird, lifted from a lifetime of discomfort and hidden sadness.



Less than 3 weeks ago I had major suregery on a vascular tumour I have had for all my life, affecting my left nostril and upper lip.

I lost 2 litres of blood and ended up in intensive care. After 2 blood transfusions and a lot of rest and healing......I am here to tell the tale.

When I feel ready, I will become the writer I always as a little girl said I was going to be. I'd love to raise some awareness on this malformation, which can grow anywhere on the body from birth. At the moment, however, I am celebrating my inner happiness and healing well.

Also creating some epic pieces of jewellery for the Secret Garden Party Festival next week. Watch this space for more.....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment